Wed, Jan 10|
Free: Information Session for A Journey into Mindful Eating 6-Week Program
Join us to see if the 6-week "A Journey into Mindful Eating" program is right for you.
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
In the 6-week A Journey into Mindful Eating program for women you will learn:
- How simple meditation practices can bring awareness to mindful and mindless eating
- How the multi-billion dollar food and diet industries keep us in a cycle of mindless eating and dieting
- How to take the steps to freedom from stress around food and diet culture
- How to use research and science to help understand challenges
- What drives eating (hint- there are many things!) and how to work with challenges including emotional eating
The 6-week program will be held in person on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 p.m. from January 30 to March 5 with a snow date planned for March 19. A retreat day will be held on Saturday, February 17, 2024, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The program will be held at the Lion & Lotus Center, Ellington, CT. The information sessions are free, and the 6-week program and retreat day is $350. Payment plans are available.
After attending an information session, you will be required to fill out an application to determine if this program is right for you at this time.
This program is for women, however, individual coaching is available for everyone.
Information sessions are virtual and free. A link will be emailed to participants on the day of the event. If you are interested but cannot attend an information session, please reach out to schedule a call with me.