Fri, Oct 13|
Ellington, Lion & Lotus Center
Weekend Workshop: The Way of the Seabhean with International Shamanic Teacher, Amantha Murphy
The Seabhean is the wise woman who crosses the path between the worlds. She holds the presence and abilities of the Shaman and the wisdom of the wise Cailleach (Crone). The Shamanic tradition goes back over many thousands of years. Each clan or grouping of people held in reverence the Shamanic Way.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 6:00 PM – Oct 15, 6:00 PM
Ellington, Lion & Lotus Center, 116 Stafford Rd, Ellington, CT 06029, USA
About the event
Save the date for this unique opportunity to learn from Amantha in the Northeast United States!
Friday evening 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (ish)
* Please note: We will always complete what we are working on before ending, so the end time may vary.
Investment amount is currently being determined. Please check back or sign up for our email list to receive additional details.
Over the weekend we will gain an understanding of:
• The Seabhean
• The three worlds: Lower, Middle and Upper.
• The patterns we carry in honour of our Ancestors.
• Journeying with your allies and ancestral teachers.
• Connecting with Ancient Goddesses upon the ancient Wheel of the Sun.
We will follow ancient pathways to begin to release family issues and personal blocks. We will drum, express and gain inspiration from this work. We literally do ‘walk on the bones of our ancestors’ and carry with us their lessons, their pain and their joy.
• We strongly encourage you to read Amantha’s book The Way of the Seabhean (available from Amazon) before the Introductory Weekend begins.
The objective for this course is to give you an overview of The Way of the Seabhean:
• Guided journey to meet your ancestral totem and ancestral teacher from your lineage.
• Introduction to the wheel of the year and the ancient Irish deities who preside over it.
• Overview of the three realms in an Ancient Irish Shamanic tradition.
Learning outcomes for you:
• Increase your awareness of operating within the realms of Betwixt and Between.
• Learn to journey to your ancestors & recognise the patterns you carry in honour of them.
• Gain a deeper understanding of how you operate.
• Awareness of the interconnection of all of life around you & your participation within it.
• Begin the process of reclaiming your sovereignty.
• Balancing yourself within the great weave of our Mother Earth
More about Amantha: https://celticsouljourneys.com/